THE LAW FIRM OF MICHAEL R. POLIN WEBSITE USAGE AND DISCLAIMER
The Law Firm of Michael R. Polin (“Polin Law firm”) operates worldwide with strategic alliances and affiliates in China, Europe, and other Asian countries.
Use of material presented on this site is subject to the following terms and conditions. You agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this site.
Commercial Use of Polin law firm web site materials
Reproduction, copying or redistribution of materials on the Polin law firm web site for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Michael R. Polin. To obtain permission to copy portions of this site, please send email to Attorney Michael R. Polin at email@example.com and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- The Polin firm content you wish to use
- Where and how it will be used (for example, a book cover, magazine article, a brochure)
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience
- How many copies will be produced and distributed
- When you intend to publish
- What other non Polin firm materials will be associated with the Polin firm content
- Your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number
- We will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. The Polin firm reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our web site.
No Legal Services or Attorney Client Relationship
Although this web site may provide information concerning potential legal issues, it is not a substitute for legal advice from qualified counsel. You should not and are not authorized to rely on this web site as a source of legal advice. Your use of this site does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and the Polin firm or any of their members. Moreover because the laws may change regularly, the materials and information on this site may not be correct, complete or up to date at any particular point in time. Please note that sending an email to our offices does not create an attorney-client relationship and none will be formed unless there is an expressed written agreement between the firm and the client. Thus, do not send confidential information to us through email as we cannot secure its confidentiality and security until a formal relationship has been established.
No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information provided on this web site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any of the contents of this website. The Polin firm periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall Michael R. Polin or any member of the Polin firm, its suppliers or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering this Web site’s contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this web site. The Polin firm does not represent that the content will be error-free, timely, free of viruses or other harmful elements, or that defects will be corrected. The Polin firm expressly disclaims any liability for any action, or failure to take action, in reliance on any of the contents of the website. Your sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with any of the Contents is to refrain from using the website.
The Polin firm service marks identify the Polin firm products and services and let the public know the source of those products and services. You may make fair use of our service marks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referencing our products and services (for example, in a magazine article) without our permission, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require our written permission. If you are in doubt as to whether you need our permission for a specific type of use, please ask us.
You may not use Polin firm logos or “design” service marks (as opposed to our service marks consisting solely of words) under any circumstances without our prior written authorization.
In addition, you may not use the Polin service marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
- In a non-Polin firm service name or publication title
- In, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks
- To identify products or services that are not the Polin firms’
- In a manner likely to cause confusion
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that we sponsor or endorse, or are otherwise connected with, your own activities, products and services
- As hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of the Polin firm marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by Michael R. Polin or the Polin firm in a manner disparaging of Michael R. Polin or any member of the Polin firm.
The Polin firm claims a copyright in its works presented at this site. The Polin firm authorizes you to view, copy, download and print documents on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
- The documents may be used solely for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes.
- The documents may not be modified.
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document: “© Copyright 2006 Michael R. Polin law firm”. All rights reserved. Any and all documents available from this web site are protected by the copyright laws of theUnited Statesand international treaties. All uses are subject to Conditions of Use set forth herein.
Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links in this web site to web sites not maintained by the Polin firm you will leave the Polin firm web site. The linked sites are not under the control of the Polin firm and the Polin firm is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Polin firm provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by the Polin firm of the site.